Dear Wanie,
First of all, THANK you for welcomin' me to your community. Hehehe..
And It doesn't meant I forgot your B'day if I don't put my-gorgeous-signature in your birthday's card. I do, YES I DO remember your birthday. Now, I would like to make some speech in advanced for your becoming birthday ( In case, my alarm HP doesn't work - aww. So sweetkan. I pun put yur birthday reminder on my HP ottay?.. Hehe.. )
So, HAPPY sweeeeeet24th BIRTHDAY. Wah. Tua already. Go kawin cepat! Why waaait. :)
I'll pray for your HAPPINESS, HEALTH and WEALTH. Not to be forgotten, I'll doakan jugaa that you will meet your Prince and get married, naik kereta kudaa and .. awwww.. they lived happily ever after.. <3 Awesome tak?.. :)
I'll pray for your HAPPINESS, HEALTH and WEALTH. Not to be forgotten, I'll doakan jugaa that you will meet your Prince and get married, naik kereta kudaa and .. awwww.. they lived happily ever after.. <3 Awesome tak?.. :)
you know you love me. Eceh! :)
xoxo.
2 comments:
Awww.. thank you. but correction ! 23rd years old laa deyh. tu bebetul advance celeb birthday utk tahun depan sekali. Neway, laff choo :) <3 hugs !
OMG. got wrong againnnnnnnn?! Where got possible?.. Hahaha.. Alaaaa. Sorry sorry. 23rd? YOUNG betui nih!.. ^^.
Post a Comment